AllData 10.53 Complete - Domestic/Asian/Europe
2013.Q3 | Aug.2013 | EN | Win All | 90xDVD9 | iSO | ~ 500 GB
AllData 10.53 professional workshop service and repair manual, maintenance, wiring diagram, diagnostic, all cars & light trucks 1982-2014. AllData 10.53 Professional, the leading computer-based diagnostic, repair and estimating information system, can help you boost shop performance and build customer loyalty as you efficiently repair more makes and reduce comebacks.
ALLDATA Repair was created by experts for experts. More than 80,000 professional repair shops use it daily to diagnose and repair vehicles to OE standards. Information, diagrams and Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs) are straight from the manufacturer and are never edited or redrawn. Updates are delivered automatically giving you immediate access to more than 33,000 (and growing) engine specific vehicles.
Alldata contains a full description of repair and maintenance for cars of American manufacture, as well as Asian and European vehicle production produced for the American market. Alldata 10.53 will help to repair not only American cars, but it will renovate and European and Asian foreign cars, since many nodes in the cars are identical, despite the assembly for different markets. The program provides detailed information on repair, which describes the features of the device separate mechanisms, norms of various parameters (volumes of refueling capacities, wheel alignment, etc.), the diagnostic and repair equipment and special tools, the description of works on assembly, disassembly, adjustment, repair and diagnostics, information about the location of components and tools, etc.
The program Alldata 10.53, you can not only repair but also to engage in troubleshooting electronic components car. To do this, you have the following information: location of the diagnostic connector, detailed tables decoding fault codes indicating the possible causes, symptoms, and the consistency checks to fix the problem, description of the read blocks of current parameters with an indication of normative values, work with channel adaptation, etc . This version is the portable version and can be run from an external hard drive, unlike the previous version of this Alldata 10.53 added more drives, now the total number of 90 disks.
Covers cars and light trucks from 1982 to 2014
Trusted by over 300,000 repair professionals, ALLDATA Repair is the industry standard for manufacturers diagnostic, maintenance and repair information. The factory-correct information in ALLDATA Repair is always up to date and currently includes more than 13 million articles:
- Mechanical repair procedures cover more than 33,000 engine-specific vehicles.
- More than 13 million OE images, diagrams and diagnostic flow charts
- Diagnostic Trouble Code (DST) descriptions, tests and procedures
- Mode 6 data including PIDs, TIDs, CIDs and Scaling
- Parts and Labor integrated with repair information
- Factory-recommended maintenance schedules
- More than 120,000 TSBs and Recalls updated daily
- Original OE wiring diagrams with connector, ground, power distribution and splice locations
- Component Locations
- Technicians reference with TPMS reset procedures, timing belt replacement intervals and more
Automotive repair shops that use the ALLDATA 10.53 system have a clear differentiation from other repair facilities. ALLDATA-equipped shops can provide their customers with the most accurate repair estimates and proof of diagnostic and repair procedures. ALLDATA also includes factory-correct maintenance schedules that itemize additionally needed services. Moreover, ALLDATA helps shops build consumer confidence and loyalty.
AllData 10.53 Contents List:
Daignosis and Repair
All Diagnostic Trouble Codes(DTC)
Relays and Modules
Sensors and Switches
Engine, Cooling and Exhaust
Transmission and Drivetrain
Brakes and Traction Control
Starting and Charging
Power and Ground Distribution
Steering and Suspension
Heating and Air Conditioning
Accessories and Optional Equipment
Body and Frame
Instrument Panel, Gauses and Warning Indicators
Lighting and Horns
Windows and Glass
Wiper and Washer Systems
Parts and Labour
Diagnostic Trouble Codes DTC
Technical Service Bulletins
Technician Safety Information
Vehicle Damage Warnings
Tools and Equipment
Power Relay Test
AllData 10.53 Models List:
- USA (Domestic 1-16)
- Model's 1960-1981 (Emission 2002)
- Asian (Import 1-36)
- Europe (Import 37-70)
- There are also 3 "Service Advisor" discs that they use at shops so the Seliing personel can give a quote (parts and labor) but not get the actual repair information.
Full list of models available on each disc (total 87 disc's), also look in the txt-file ALLDATA_2013Q3_Full_Set_DVD_Contain.txt. These files are on each file-exchanger in the section Download.
AllData 10.53 Service Advisor 3xDVD:
These 3 Service Advisor discs are intended for use by service sales personnel so they can make estimates and recommend service to the shop’s customers. They contain NO repair information as they are designed to limit a Service Advisor’s access to the repair program This information is already in the Repair Discs.
They contain Parts and Labor Time information as well as Maintenance Schedules for the vehicles that AllData Repair supports.
= To Run These You Must:
- Have the Latest Version of AllData Repair Program installed (without the repair data discs installed).
- Use the Use the "Disc Copy" option in the program to install them on the hard drive or burn them to discs. Install them or use them as you would a Repair Disc.
NOTE: The AllData repair program will not allow BOTH repair and service advisor discs to run on the same computer as this same information is available on the repair discs. This is meant for a separate computer(s) in your shop that the Service Sales team has access to. So they don’t give away the store!
127.0.0.1 marcomm.alldata.com #ALLDATA
127.0.0.1 220.127.116.11 #ALLDATA
127.0.0.1 18.104.22.168 #FLEXNET
127.0.0.1 22.214.171.124 #FLEXNET
127.0.0.1 126.96.36.199 #FLEXNET
- Place all ISO-image files in one folder on your hard drive (eg.: AllData.10.53);
- Before you install, carefully examine the installation instructions! Turn off the internet! Use a firewall to block any attempt to access!
1. Burn or mount the Image from archive AllData.10.53.1000.101_Install_Disk_2013.08 with your favorite Tool.
2. Start Setup and install. (The message "Missing key" - just ignore...)
3. After installation is complete, copy the files from Crack-folder in a folder with a installed program's.
4. Use a firewall to block any attempt to access the internet!
** The archive Support_Utilities contain more tools, patches and fixes for some crash bugs.
P.S: This is not cracked, but the previous version crack works on this one too!
Program Name: AllData 10.53 Domestic/Asian/Europe
Program Type: DataBase
Release: 2013 (3rd quarter)
Version: 2013.Q3 / 10.53.1000.101
Interface Language: EN (USA)
Platform/OS: Vista, Win7 (x32), WinXP
File Format: iSO (90xDVD9)