Analogue Drums BlackSmith KONTAKT WiN/MACOSX-DISCOVER | 2.53GB
BlackSmith is a modern metal workhorse with an agressive yet toneful sound. This kit will lay an unshakable foundation for any metal track, or any other genre where a tight punchy articulate kit is called for.BlackSmith gives you several mic layers to blend to your taste, easily taking the sound of the kit from clean and tight to spacious or dirty with the push of a fader. Three swappable snare variations help fit the kit to your track.
The kit we sampled is a top-of-the-line Sonor SQ2 Acrylic set, with three snare options, and classic Zildjian A Custom cymbals. The kit was sampled in Melbourne's Sing Sing South studio, a medium sized tracking room.
Multi-sampling: each kit component contains up to 7 velocity layers for expressive detail and dynamics, and 6x round-robin hits for every single zone for realistic performances. Check the details at the bottom of this page.
Mic layers: 6x individually controllable mic layers: Close mics, Overheads, Room mics, Smash mic, Kick Sub, and Snare-Bottom
eKit mode: switch to 'eKit' mode when using a Roland V-Drum kit, or leave set to 'Keyboard mode' for direct MIDI sequencing. The layout is General MIDI (GM) compatible.
Output routing: stereo and multi-channel output versions provided.
Sensitivity control: increase the sensitivity of the kit for more intricate and subtle performances or leave it set to full dynamic range for heavier tracks.
Presets: for quickly accessing different sounds.
Trigger maps: for sound replacement: kick, snare, toms - each with separated mic layers
Library package contents:
* Kontakt instrument files with multi-out and stereo versions
* 3752 sample .wav files in unencrypted 24bit, 44.1khz format
* Mappings for Slate Digital Trigger (snares, kicks, toms all with separate controllable mic layers)
* Total package size: 3GB zip , 4.5GB unzipped
System Requirements: Minimum:
* Compatable software: Native Instruments Kontakt Full version 4.2 or greater, Slate Digital Trigger
* Hard drive with 8GB of available space (to and then extract)
* 2GB RAM
* 1GHz processor
* Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X 10.2 or higher
* Kontakt Full Retail Version required.
* Kontakt Player imposes a 15 minute time restriction and is unsupported. There is no restriction when using the full version of Kontakt.
* The wav format audio files supplied with this product can be utilized with many other sampler and sound replacement products, however no 'mappings' are provided or support is given for this.
Buy Premium to Support Me & Get Resumable & High Speed Download