Software for connecting external devices, Bluetooth (wireless phones, wireless headsets, digital cameras, etc.) with a PC or laptop. Despite the fact that Toshiba has released a solution for their laptops, devices equipped with Bluetooth, this stack works with almost all currently known devices. Feedback from users it supports all the devices that work with the stack of BlueSoleil, Widcomm and Microsoft
- Support for Atheros, Broadcom, CSR and RFMD (Silicon Wave)
Bluetooth chips based hardware
(Bluetooth USB adapters and internal Bluetooth modules)
Supported Bluetooth Profiles:
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
- AVRCP: AV Remote Control Profile
- BIP: Basic Imaging Profile
- DUN: Dial-Up Networking Profile
- FAX: FAX Profile
- FTP: File Transfer Profile
- HCRP: Hardcopy Cable Replacement Profile
- HDP: Health Device Profile
- HID: Human Interface Device Profile
- HFP: Handsfree Profile
- HSP: Headset Profile
- LAP: LAN Access Profile
- OPP: Object Push Profile
- PAN: Personal Area Networking Profile
- SPP: Serial Port Profile
- HDP profile support
- Bluetooth stack certified by the Continua Health Alliance
- Multi connection capable HFP (Handsfree Profile) device support
- IT-Admin functions (allows the Administrator to limit Bluetooth
functions for Standard Users)
- Bluetooth speaker auto-reconnect function. It is especially
useful for Bluetooth speakers (can be enabled in "Bluetooth Settings
-> speaker icon ->Detail...->Automatic connection..")
- Scatternet support
- VoIP utility, which works together with Skype
- Bluetooth specification v1.1 support
- Bluetooth specification v1.2 support
- Bluetooth specification v2.0 + EDR support
- Bluetooth specification v2.1 + EDR support
- Bluetooth specification v3.0 + HS support
- Microsoft SDIO controller driver is supported
- "Remote Camera" tool for Bluetooth Cameras with "RemCam"-profile
support, which is a (not mandatory) sub-profile of the BIP-profile.
- Enhanced HCRP profile to support all Canon printer tools.
- Silent installation feature
- Restricted user support
- Setup and installation scripting features
- HID auto-connect function for Bluetooth bar code scanner
- Share Mode
Each user can share registered data and settings.
Private Linkkey feature is available. This function supports
security between each users.
- IT Admin feature with Share Mode option.
- Startup option of Bluetooth Manager is controlled by parameter
setting in "TosBtUtl.ini" file.
- Enhanced printer management utilities
Toshiba bluetooth printer tools:
Tbpcheck: Tool to get printer configurations
Tbpsetuup: Tool for Bluetooth printer pre-installation
Tbpconfig: Restricted user can setup bluetooth printers.
- AV Remote Control feature is enhanced.
Windows Media Player, iTunes, others
- Microsoft "OEM Ready Program" compliant.
- Hardware detection install mode is supported.
Main Set File Name: setup.exe
Installation Parameters: /s /v/qn /DETECT:"ACPI\TOS6205"
- Bluetooth stack startup options (do not start, start disabled)
- Bluetooth PAN auto-reconnect