Camtasia 2.5.0 Mac OS X | 176 Mb
Camtasia for remarkable screencasts made easy. Create eye-catching training, presentation and demo videos…the easy way. Camtasia for Mac screen recording software is streamlined, intuitive and makes you look like a pro.
Easily record onscreen activity, Keynote slides, camera video, microphone or system audio - all with sparkling clarity. Record in front of a live audience or at your desk. Edit to perfection. Turn it into a stunning, HD-quality video at the perfect size to share on popular video sites, Apple devices, your website, blog or anywhere you like. Make them wonder how you did it.
New in 2.5.0:
- Added a share history window.
- Added Facebook and Twitter buttons in the share history window using the built-in social features of OS X 10.8 and later.
- Improved capture frame rate by leveraging a new capture method on OS X 10.8 and later.
- Added an integrated color picker and a user preference for those who prefer the system color picker.
- Added a "Mix to mono" option which is useful when all the audio is in the left or right channel, and you'd like it in both.
- Added the ability to lock tracks to prevent edits from affecting the media on the track.
- Added the ability to turn tracks off, which hides the visuals and mutes the audio on the track.
- Added the option to use linear interpolation for key frame actions.
- Fixed an issue where the Media bin thumbnail was black for images larger than 5000x5000.
- Allow user to press Shift key after mouse down in order to make a range selection.
- Added the ability to use the Shift key with the comma and period keys to fine tune a timeline range selection.
- Limit the max width of an arrow to 100 to prevent rendering errors.
- Fixed an issue where the timeline didn't auto-scroll when dragging the edge of a media clip to extend its duration.
- Disabled context menu items that will not work for offline source files in the media bin.
- Fixed an issue where keystrokes are not recorded correctly when the system is configured with JPN language settings.
- Fixed an issue where the canvas width could be selected but typing would not change the number in the edit box.
- Fixed an issue where a project could get into a corrupt state where it could not be saved or opened.
- Fixed an issue where thumbnails in the media bin could appear stretched.
- Fixed an issue where a freeze region effect is added to entire media rather than a set duration when added from the context menu.
- Fixed an issue where control + click did not bring up the contextual menu for an effect in the asset bin.
- Fixed an issue where repeated use of cut and undo could lead to a crash.
- Fixed an issue where the zoom slider could get stuck at a particular zoom level.
- Fixed performance problems when 2 stacked clips have a freeze region effect at the same time.
- Fixed a crash when exporting an annotation that has a device frame applied to it.
- Fixed an issue where dragging an action to the end of a media does not move it to the end unless you first zoom in on the timeline.
- Fixed a crash when exporting to Screencast.com using a project that contains markers.
- Fixed an issue where not all mask properties were red when in global edit mode.
- Fixed a crash when entering the captions view on systems where the "Arial" font is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where the lock aspect ratio in the Adjust Canvas dialog was not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't tab between the input boxes in the Adjust Canvas dialog.
- Fixed a crash when trying to split media with multiple actions selected.
System requirements: Intel processor, OSX 10.6.6+, Quartz Extreme support, 2 GB RAM, 4 GB disk space (minimum), QuickTime X or later.
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !