Parallels Desktop for Mac is the most tested, trusted and talked-about solution for running Windows applications on your Mac - without rebooting.
With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side with speed, control and confidence.
Setting up Parallels Desktop for Mac is easy. Bring all your PC programs, documents, photos, music and browser bookmarks to your Mac, then run them all like they were made for your Mac. ItΓГ‡Г–s the best of both worlds on one desktop.
Performance and Personalization
Experience as much or as little Windows as you want. Multiple view modes make it possible for you to customize the level of integration between Mac and Windows without compromising performance.
Running Windows software on your Mac is so easy and smooth, it's effortless. Proving Mac and Windows can do more than coexist -- they can collaborate.
* A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor (Core Solo and Core Duo processors are no longer supported)
* Minimum 2 GB of memory (4 GB of memory is recommended to run Windows 7 in a virtual machine or if your host OS is Lion)
* About 700 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation
* About 15 GB of disk space for each virtual machine
* Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
* Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 or later
* Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or later