2008 | ISBN: 0596515782 | 527 pages | PDF | 35,5 MB
Ajax is no longer an experimental approach to website development, but the key to building browser-based applications that form the cornerstone of Web 2.0. Head First Ajax gives you an up-to-date perspective that lets you see exactly what you can do -- and has been done -- with Ajax. With it, you get a highly practical, in-depth, and mature view of what is now a mature development approach.
Head First Ajax covers:
* Making Ajax requests with XMLHTTPREQUEST objects
* The asynchronous application model
* The Document Object Model (DOM)
* Controlling the browser with the Browser Object Model
* XHTML Forms
* POST Requests
* XML Syntax and the XML DOM tree
* XML Requests&Responses
* JSON -- an alternative to XML
* Ajax architecture & patterns
* The Prototype Library
The book also discusses the server-side implications of building Ajax applications, and uses a "black box" approach to server-side components.
Buy Premium to Support Me & Get Resumable & High Speed Download