Infragistics, a leading user experience and software design company, ignites application development with release of NetAdvantage Ultimate 2013 Volume 1. With UI and UX toolsets in one package, NetAdvantage Ultimate empowers developers to create superior apps simply, easily, and cost effectively on every device.
Highlights in this release of Infragistics NetAdvantage platform include:
- New toolset NetAdvantage for Windows UI that includes more than 20 XAML and HTML controls to develop bold, performant, native Windows 8 apps that will drive revenue through the Windows store.
- Greater breadth and depth of the NucliOS controls for native iOS development, including enhancements to the Grid and Chart controls, new Pie Chart and light-weight, high performance Radial Gauge. NucliOS also boasts Xamarin.iOS (MonoTouch) bindings integration for development in C# for customers who traditionally develop for .NET platforms.
- Responsive UI Framework of the Ignite UI (HTML5/jQuery toolkit) Grid and Chart to dictate how a control behaves when the screen is resized for different devices as well as new Pivot Grid, Tile Manager UI, and Gauge controls to mobilize business intelligence.
- New Doughnut Chart control, xamGeographic Map and xamData Chart advanced features in NetAdvantage for XAML (Silverlight and WPF) deliver millions of data points in a single chart and enable users to interact with those points in many series using a mouse or touch.
- Optimized touch-experience controls across all UI toolsets and Windows UI/touch themes for more modern application development.
NetAdvantage Ultimate 13.1 also marks the release to market of NetAdvantage for Windows UI. Like Windows 8, Infragistics brings together the best of the PC and the tablet with premier data visualization controls in both HTML and XAML to drive revenue through the Windows Store.
Customers who develop on established platforms will also reap the benefits of Infragistics continued investment in UI toolsets like ASP.NET, Windows Forms, WPF and Silverlight. NetAdvantage 13.1 continues to raise the bar on desktop and web development with Windows UI and touch-optimized themes, leading performance grids and charts and dynamic data visualizations for trend-setting applications.
Name: Infragistics NetAdvantage Ultimate
Version: 2013 volume 1 (version 13.1.20131.2060)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
System Requirements: .NET
Size: 2.5 Gb