BleachBit quickly frees disk space, removes hidden junk, and easily guards your privacy. Erase cache, delete cookies, clear Internet history, remove unused localizations, shred logs, and delete temporary files. Designed for Linux and Windows systems, it wipes clean 70 applications including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Flash, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Adobe Reader, APT, and more. Beyond simply deleting files, BleachBit includes advanced features such as shredding files to prevent recovery, wiping free disk space to hide traces of files deleted by other applications, and vacuuming Firefox to make it faster.
BleachBit deletes unnecessary files to free valuable disk space, maintain privacy, and remove junk. Rid your system of old clutter including cache, cookies, Internet history, localizations, logs, temporary files, and broken shortcuts. It wipes clean Adobe Reader, Chromium, Firefox, Flash, GIMP, Google Chrome, Google Earth, Internet Explorer, Java, KDE, OpenOffice.org, Opera, RealPlayer, Safari, Skype, VIM, and more.
All in all, BleachBit will offer you the possibility to get back disk space as well as keep your privacy.
Here are some key features of "BleachBit":
· Simple operation: read the descriptions, check the boxes you want, click preview, and click delete.
· Free to share, learn, and modify (open source)
· Free of adware, spyware, and malware
· Translated to 27 languages
· Shred files to hide their contents and prevent data recovery
· Shred any file (such as a spreadsheet on your desktop)
· CleanerML allows anyone to write a new cleaner using XML
· Frequent software updates with new features