Remote Desktop Manager is a product used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, share, organize and find your remote connection quickly.
It offers built-in support for Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Oracle Virtual Box and more.
* Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
* Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
* Monitor user activities with the database logs.
* Faster and more secure solution.
* Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.
Key features include:
- Easy to install, easy to deploy, only one executable file (exe).
- Add the names, images and descriptions to your tunes.
- Icon runs in the control panel.
- Quick access through the Control Panel icon.
- Supports remote desktop file (. Rdp).
- Supports Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services.
- Start at the entrance to Windows.
- Great user interface with support for a variety of topics.