Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.2 Final (32 bit) - by [ChingLiu] | 395 MB
Don't let dust spots, splotches, or other distractions and flaws get in the way of a great shot. With the Advanced Healing Brush in Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 5, you can not only change the brush size but also move it in precise paths. Unwanted scene elements — even those with irregular shapes such as threads — just disappear.
Straighten tilted images with a single click. The new Upright™ tool analyzes images and detects skewed horizontal and vertical lines, even straightening shots where the horizon is hidden.
NEW Radial Gradient
Emphasize important parts of your image with more flexibility and control. The Radial Gradient tool lets you create off-center vignette effects, or multiple vignetted areas within a single image
NEW Smart Previews
Easily work with images without bringing your entire library with you. Just generate smaller stand-in files of your full-size images. Any adjustments or metadata additions you make to these files will automatically be applied to the originals.
NEW Video slide shows
Easily share your work in elegant video slide shows. Combine still images, video clips, and music in creative HD videos that can be viewed on almost any computer or device.
NEW Improved photo book creation
Create beautiful photo books from your images. Lightroom 5 includes a variety of easy-to-use book templates, and now you can edit them to create a customized look. Upload your book for printing with just a few clicks. Receive 25% off from Blurb* on your first book created using Lightroom 5.
Find, group, and tag images by location, or plot a photo journey. Automatically display location data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones.
Highlight and shadow recovery
Bring out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights. Now you have more power than ever before to create great images in challenging light.
Advanced black-and-white conversion
Gain powerful control over the tonal qualities that make or break black-and-white images. Precisely mix information from eight color channels when you convert to grayscale.
Fast cross-platform performance
Speed up day-to-day imaging tasks and process images faster with cross-platform 64-bit support for the latest Mac OS and Windows® operating systems.
Tight Photoshop integration
Select one or multiple photos and automatically open them in Photoshop to perform detailed, pixel-level editing. See your results immediately back in Lightroom. Get Lightroom 5 and Photoshop CC together — plus Adobe Premiere® Pro CC and more — in Adobe Creative Cloud™.
Selective adjustment brushes
Expand your creative control with flexible brushes that let you adjust targeted areas of your photo for just the look you want. Selectively adjust brightness, contrast, white balance, sharpness, noise reduction, moiré removal, and much more.
Superior noise reduction
Get amazing, natural-looking results from your high ISO images with state-of-the-art noise reduction technology. Apply noise reduction to the entire image, or target specific areas.
Set your creativity free in a nondestructive editing environment that lets you experiment without limits. Your original images are never altered, and it's easy to reverse your steps or save multiple versions of any photo.
Save time by instantly applying favorite looks to images. Store Develop settings as presets and apply them to your other photographs at any time with one click. Many presets are included, and thousands more are available from Lightroom photographers and experts.
New Features in Lightroom 5.2:
* A Smoothness adjustment slider has been added to the Detail Panel under Color Noise Reduction. This helps to reduce low-frequency color mottling artifacts
* Refinements to the Spot Healing Tool:
..- New Feather control
..- Auto find source method now works better for images with textured areas like rocks, bark, and foliage
..- Auto find source method now prefers source areas within the crop rectangle
* Auto Exposure has been improved to be more consistent across images and across different image sizes.
* Smart Preview size has been updated to 2560 pixels on the long edge.
* Refinements to the Local Adjustment Brush:
..- Right Click (PC) / Control-click (Mac) on a brush adjustment pin to bring up a context menu to duplicate or delete
..- Control+Alt+Drag (PC) / Command+Option+Drag (Mac) on a brush adjustment pin to clone (duplicate) that adjustment
Newly added support for Tethered Capture in Lightroom 5.2
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS Rebel T5i / EOS 700D / EOS Kiss X7i
- Canon EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 100D / EOS Kiss X7
- Nikon D7100
New Camera Support in Lightroom 5.2
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon PowerShot G16
- Canon PowerShot S120*
- Casio Exilim EX-ZR800
- Fujifilm FinePix HS22EXR
- Fujifilm FinePix HS35EXR
- Fujifilm FinePix S205EXR
- Fujifilm X-A1
- Fujifilm X-M1
- Leica C (Typ 112)
- Olympus OM-D E-M1*
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ72
- Pentax Q7
- Pentax K-50
- Pentax K-500
- Sony DSC-RX100 II
- Sony A3000 (ILCE-3000)
- Sony NEX-5T
* denotes preliminary supply
Bugs Corrected in Lightroom 5.2
- Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
- Slideshow Exporting process fails for time-lapse sequences.
- Unable to export a Book. This only occurred after a customer deleted a background photo.
- Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
- JPEG decoding produced a red colorcast.
- Unable to scroll through photos when in Full screen mode. This only occurs when more than 1 photo is selected.
- “Store presets with this catalog” preference is not preserved when upgrading catalog from previous versions of Lightroom.
- Crash when scrubbing Size slider with existing spot selected.
- Landscape crop not maintained on portrait oriented photos
- Pressing the Reset button while holding the Shift key results in an internal error.
- Crash when attempting to move brush spots.
- Gray area is shown when zooming in/out after cropping image.
- A row of vertical artifacts appears along bottom edge of photo when applying Grain.
- Defringe Color Sampler is inaccurate on photos that have Upright applied.
- All of the images on a Compact Flash card did not appear in the Import Dialogue.
- Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo. Please note that this only occurred when metadata was changed after the photo was published.
- Soundtrack does not fade at the end of a slideshow.
- The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
- Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
* Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor*
* DirectX 10–capable or later graphics card
* Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8
* 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
* 2GB of available hard-disk space
* 1024x768 display
* DVD-ROM drive required if purchasing Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® retail boxed version
* Internet connection required for Internet-based services†
Languages : English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português (Brasil), Svenska, ???, ????, ????, ???
Homepage : https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/features.html
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy a Premium Account Uploaded or Rapidgator or Secureupload = High speed + Parallel Downloads!
From Rapidgator (Premium Recommend)
From Secureupload (Premium Recommend)