Among the new features and capabilities CodeGear solutions are the following:
* Enhanced support for Delphi UI Microsoft Vista Aero, including applications, Visual Component Library (VCL) and VCL.NET support for 3D effects and animation user interface, the effect of transparency, components, dialogs for working with files and tasks.
* Language support for Delphi development environment Microsoft. NET 2.0 (compatible with. NET 3.0) and ASP.NET 2.0. ASP.NET is a set of technologies within. NET framework for creating Web-based applications and XML Web-services.
* Delphi for. NET support for parameterized types, allowing developers. NET to use Delphi to create and use classes, using any type of data structure as parameters.
* Blackfish T SQL - Server databases that are painted on the platform. NET, which supports SQL and provides easy deployment XCopy, transaction support, and creating triggers and stored procedures in the language. NET (Delphi.NET, C #, and Visual Basic. NET).
* Enterprise Core Objects (ECO) IV - a powerful environment for model-driven development (Model-Driven Development) for. NET 2.0. ECO enables developers to use visual diagrams to build objects, as well as networking and interaction logic between them, and then automatically creates and maintains the infrastructure of the database (using Microsoft ADO.NET) and the interface between the data, leaving the developer to only care about the business logic and appearance of the application.
* The new architecture of access to databases dbExpress 4 with support for ADO.NET 2.0. dbExpress 4 is a unified solution for access to the databases of the. NET and Windows, with support for ADO.NET, which simplifies the development and coupling of desktop and client / server database applications.
Link Rapidgator :