Design Simulation SimWise4D v.9.0 + Catia plugin | 1.1 Gb
SimWise delivers 3D kinematic and dynamic motion simulation tightly coupled with 3D Finite Element Analysis (FEA) in a single, affordable package integrated with leading CAD systems allowing fundamental engineering questions such as Does it work? and Will it break? to be answered. The new optimization capability answers the question How to make it better?. Knowing the answer to these questions early in the design cycle allows necessary changes to be made at the most cost effective time without going through the expensive and time consuming steps of building a physical prototype, testing it, and redesigning it.
Major capabilities of SimWise now include:
- 3D dynamic motion simulation featuring a robust 3D contact capability that allows real world interactions between moving parts to be simulated.
- 3D Finite Element Analysis (FEA) coupled with the motion simulation allowing stresses due to dynamic loading to be quickly calculated. Features such as automatic adaptivity provide high quality results. Normal modes, buckling and steady state thermal analyses are also provided.
- A Simulink interface that allows control systems modeled in Simulink to be co simulated with a mechanical system modeled in SimWise.
- Associative interfaces with SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor, and SpaceClaim Engineer.
- Ability to read CAD data from Catia V5, NX, Creo/Elements, ACIS, Parasolids, STEP, IGES, and STL.
- The new optimization capabilities based in the HEEDS engine licensed from Red Cedar Technology.
Bonus: Interactive Physics 9.0
Interactive PhysicsTM, the award winning educational software from Design Simulation Technologies, makes it easy to observe, discover, and explore the physical world through exciting simulation. This easy to use program will support the most basic to complex topics in STEM education.About DST
DST develops physics-based simulation software. The companys products are used by engineering professionals to build and test virtual models of their mechanical designs, and by STEM educators and students in the classroom to teach and learn about physics and engineering kinematics, dynamics, and machine design.
With DST s SimWise 4D, Working Model 2D, and Dynamic Designer products, users evaluate design performance, by conducting complete, accurate simulations. Engineers, professors and students can quickly perform what-ifanalyses, find and correct design problems, plus refine and validate designs without the need for physical prototypes.Name: Design Simulation SimWise4D
Version: 9.0.0 Build 1243 with Catia plugins
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 1.1 Gb
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!