Autodesk VREDProfessional is customized according to the special needs of the automobile industry and their suppliers. It offers designers and engineers all the functions they need for their everyday work.
The overview gives you insights into how to work with VRED Professional, starting from preparing the data up to your final rendering or presentation in front of management boards or clients.
Autodesk VREDProfessional 2014 SP3
Autodesk VREDPresenter 2014 SP3
Autodesk VREDCluster 2014 SP3
Autodesk VRED is a version for manifold use in all areas of 3D visualization. This software combines all advantages typical for VRED such as an exceptional and highly competitive renderengine and the large selection of realistic materials. The user-friendly interface and the intuitive operation help speed up the working process and offer you stunning results.
What's fixed in VREDPro 2014 SP3 (28.08.2013)
- Animate camera change creates animation on timeline
- Animations: Maintain backward compatibility from previous PI-VR VRED versions
- Brushed Metal Material: Fixed getting the radial brush mapping center from a transformed object
- Camera: Candela range is not saved with file
- GUI: Cannot drag and drop nodes in scenegraph when it is undocked.
- Materialeditor: Crash when pasting a material switch node
- Materialeditor: Right click on a Group in the Material Properties crashes
- OpenGL: a material's color appearance changes when activating transparency and viewing it directly in front of the background
- Python: vrWidget::findQObject() finds also non toplevel Objects
- Raytracing NURBS: Numeric Artefacts in a specific model
- Raytracing: Fixed heavy noise on glossy/diffuse surfaces reflecting lightsources
- Raytracing: Fixed photon trace depth not restored when loading a file
- Raytracing: Fixed shadow cast by Glass material with exterior transparency texture
- Raytracing: Removed vignetting from auxiliary renderpass channels
- Raytracing: Wrong mask pass for multipass materials
- Rendering: Fixed wrong BTF colors after reload
- Texture Editor: Fixed behaviour of texture scale manipulator
- Tire Material: Fixed getting the projection center from a transformed object
- Transform Manipulator: Fixed local mode translation in XY- and YZ-plane
GPU driver certification
- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 680 (301.42)
- NVIDIA Quadro 5000 (276.52)
- NVIDIA Quadro 6000 (276.52)
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 (276.52)
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800 (276.52)
Autodesk is a world-leading supplier of engineering software, providing companies with tools to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas. By putting powerful Digital Prototyping technology within the reach of mainstream manufacturers, Autodesk is changing the way manufacturers think about their design processes and is helping them create more productive workflows. The Autodesk approach to Digital Prototyping is unique in that it is scalable, attainable, and cost-effective, which allows a broader group of manufacturers to realize the benefits with minimal disruption to existing workflows, and provides the most straightforward path to creating and maintaining a single digital model in a multidisciplinary engineering environment.
Name: Autodesk VREDProfessional
Version: (64bit) 2014 SP3 (version 6.53)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 1.2 Gb