English | 2h 56m | AVC1 960x540 15 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 48.0 KHz | 460 MB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Appropriate for all
Leverage LinkedIn to promote your business, foster community in your field, and attract talent. Learn how in this course with business strategist Richard Colback. Richard begins with a look at setting up a basic business profile and then walks you through promotion activities, group creation, and best practices for recruiting and hiring talent.
He also shares smart strategies you can employ to keep your company profile up to date and how to implement a LinkedIn use policy that works for you and your employees. The course wraps with a look at integrating with other platforms and accessing the application on the go.
* Understanding how large and small businesses use LinkedIn
* Setting up a company profile with careers and services pages
* Participating with groups and communities
* Advertising on LinkedIn
* Using keywords to increase visibility
* Translating your page
* Adding job posts
* Reviewing candidate profiles
* Engaging with followers
* Viewing LinkedIn on iPad, iPhone, and Android devices