Vegas™ Pro 12 is an integrated, forward-thinking production environment designed for a new generation of creative professionals. Combining a familiar track-based timeline with hundreds of thoughtful workflow innovations, Vegas Pro 12 is a refreshing, modern approach to post-production. Supporting more formats, more workflows, and more creative control than ever before, Vegas Pro 12 makes it easy to deliver your message and express your artistic vision.
New Features in Version 12.0
• Added new video plug-ins:
- LAB Adjust allows you to manipulate colors in the Lab (L*a*b* or L*, a*, b*) color space.
- Color Match allows you to automatically match the color between clips.
- Layer Dimensionality allows you to add depth to video and images that contain alpha transparency.
• Added Lightness/a/b histogram view, allowing you to analyze your video in the Lab (L*a*b* or L*, a*, b*) color space.
• Added Set to 0% velocity to the video velocity envelope point shortcut menu.
• Hold Shift (for trim) or Ctrl+Alt+Shift (for adjacent trim) while dragging an event edge to ignore event grouping for fast J and L cuts.
• Added tools for creating rectangular and oval masks and for moving, scaling, rotating, and feathering masks in the Event Pan/Crop plug-in.
• You can now use the Apply to FX control in the Event Pan/Crop plug-in to mask video event effects.
• You can now pair stereoscopic 3D subclips at the track level.
• Additional multistream 3D formats are now supported.
• Added support for automatic 3D pairing of single-stream clips from the PMW-TD300, PMW-F3 with 3D Link option, and cameras that append _L and _R to left- and right-eye clip names.
• You can create video proxy files in the Project Media window for optimized editing and playback.
• Added support for the new OpenFX GPU render extension for third party GPU-accelerated effects.
• You can now preview audio through supported AJA and BlackMagic Design video preview devices.
• Added 64-bit Gracenote support.
• Added support for 64-bit Noise Reduction (Audio Restoration, Click and Crackle Removal, Clipped Peak Restoration, and Noise Reduction), Acoustic Mirror, élastique Timestretch, and Wave Hammer plug-ins.
• Expanded edit mode provides fast, accurate event trimming: the in and out frames are displayed in a split-screen Video Preview window and unused, available frames are displayed in the timeline,
• Simplified edge trimming: press Alt+[ or Alt+] to trim the beginning or end of the selected event to the cursor position.
• You can press Ctrl+[ and Ctrl+] to navigate selected events on the timeline, or press Ctrl+Shift+[ and Ctrl+Shift+] to create time selections from selected events.
• When you right-click a file in the Project Media window and choose Select Timeline Events from the shortcut menu, the cursor now moves to the first event that uses the media and the timeline scrolls to the cursor.
• Vegas Pro allows you to match your project video properties to a video clip:
• You can choose to match project video settings to the first video clip you add to the timeline.
• You can right-click a video clip in the Project Media window and choose Match Project Video Settings from the shortcut menu.
• Added project-interchange tools to allow you to exchange projects with other popular editing platforms.
• Added support for importing and exporting text in the Credit Roll plug-in.
• Video plug-ins that include 2D positional controls can now be adjusted by dragging a point in the Video Preview window.
• Added support for reading orientation metadata in still-image formats. If a still image contains orientation metadata, the image will be oriented correctly when added to the Vegas Pro timeline. Orientation metadata is represented by the Rotation drop-down list in the Media Properties dialog.
• Render progress is now displayed in the Windows taskbar. If the render time is greater than a minute, a sound is played when rendering is complete.
• To change the sound, go Control Panel in Windows and click Sound. Click the Sounds tab and expand the Vegas Pro 12.0 entry. When you select the Render • Complete event, you can preview the current sound, assign a new sound, or turn off the Render Complete sound.
• You can now import media from Vegas Pro project files.
• You can now tag media files in the Project Media window.
• Additional search fields for media bins and new smart bin feature.
• You can now edit properties for multiple media files.
• The Explorer window has been redesigned.
• Extensions are now saved in window layouts.
• You can now simultaneously adjust the fades of all selected events.
• Multiple rows of docked windows are now supported.
• Display of thumbnail images in the Project Media window has been refreshed.
• Added support for Intel Quick Sync Video accelerated rendering for Sony AVC/MVC when using a supported Intel processor.
• Added Blu-ray Disc rendering templates for the Sony AVC/MVC and MainConcept AVC/AAC formats.
• Added support for AVCHD 2.0.
• Added support for rendering HDCAM SR (SStP) video using the Sony MXF HDCAM SR format in the Render As dialog.
• Added support for reading Panasonic P2 files and browsing P2 devices with the Device Explorer window. DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO25, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO-HD, and • AVC-Intra formats are supported.
• Added support for choosing a color space and view transform when working with S-Log encoded images. Color space settings can be made in the media properties and custom rendering templates. The view transform setting is made in project properties.
Changes 12.0 Build 710
Notable fixes/changes in version 12.0 (Build 710)
Added an Enable progressive download check box to the Video tab of the Sony AVC/AAC Custom Settings dialog to allow your videos to begin playing during download. This check box is available only when rendering to MP4 formats.
Added support for rendering XAVC MXF and XAVC S MP4 files to a folder on your computer.
Added support for XAVC S video to the Device Explorer.
Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when dragging a media file from the Vegas Explorer to a bin in the Project Media window.
Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when opening the Project Media window after saving a Smart Bin and closing the Project Media window.
Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when undoing new-track creation during playback.
Fixed a bug that could cause exported projects to display a Media Relink error when opening in Media Composer.
Fixed a bug that could cause an exception when importing Final Cut Pro 7 projects that contain multiple envelope points at the same location.
Fixed a bug that could cause an error when using File > Import > AAF to import an AAF file with subclips.
Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when opening the Render As dialog after saving a custom rendering template.
Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when opening a still-image sequence with a filename that included % characters.
Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when rendering very large projects to AC-3, ATRAC, FLAC, MP3, and OggVorbis formats on some systems.
Fixed a bug that could cause a crash attempting to burn very large projects to DVD using Tools > Burn Disc > DVD.
Fixed a bug that could cause the Burn Blu-ray Disc dialog to ignore a user-specified File path for the rendered image file.
The Render button is now unavailable if the Name box in the Render As dialog is blank. Previously, an Invalid File Name error was displayed if you cleared the file name.
Fixed a bug that could prevent you from changing the Pixel format and View transform settings on the Video tab of the Project Properties dialog after choosing either of the 32-bit floating point settings or the ACES RRT (sRGB) setting.
Fixed a bug that could cause the eyedropper tool to choose the incorrect color in video plug-ins.
Fixed a bug that could cause doubled audio to be recorded when using input monitoring.
Fixed a bug that could cause the Project Recorded Files Folder dialog to be displayed when undoing or redoing audio track list changes.
Fixed a bug that could cause selective prerender to fail when rendering using some XDCAM EX templates.
OS : Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit SP2, Windows 7 64-bit, or Windows 8 64-bit
Language : Multilanguage
Home Page - http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/
Buy PREMIUM ACCOUNT = Fast and Unlimited Speed, Resume and No Wait