FINE/Open with OpenLabs is a powerful CFD Flow Integrated Environment dedicated to complex internal and external flows. FINE/Open with OpenLabs solves any flow, from incompressible to low and high speed flows. It combines completely unstructured hexahedral grids with an efficient preconditioned compressible solver with fast agglomerated multigrid acceleration and adaptation techniques.
FINE/Open with OpenLabs allows users to freely develop and exchange physical models in CFD, with a new open approach to CFD. Complex programming tasks are avoided through the usage of an easy meta-language.
- Full Hexahedral Grids (no prism, no tetrahedra, no pyramid)
- Direct CAD import capabilities
- CAD manipulation and decomposition tools
- Mesh wizard for rapid solution set-up and easy back and forth operation
- Buffer cell and boundary layer insertion for high quality cells in boundary layer regions
- Automatic refinement procedures based on user defined sensors either next to solid walls or at specified area in the domain
- Multi domain capabilities allowing the treatment of CHT and multi-part geometry models
- Full non-matching multi-block connection, allowing multi-row turbomachinery meshing
FINE/Open flow solver:
- One single code for all types of fluids (incompressible, low-compressible, condensable and fully compressible) and speed (low speed to hypersonic regime)
- Acceleration with the CPUBooster module provides 3-5 times gain in convergence speed
- Embedded fluid structure interaction with the Modal and Flutter Analysis module
- Multigrid convergence acceleration
- Full Non-Matching Boundaries capability
- Python scripting technology
- OpenLabs allows users to customize or add physical models
- Flexible and user-friendly Graphical User Interface
- Users dont need to care about programming details and code structure
- OpenLabs can be used in a wide variety of industrial and academic applications
- Identical computing and memory costs compared to source-coded models
- Free access to all FINE/Open community
- Multi-projects and multi-views graphical user interface
- Python scripting technology
About Numeca International Inc.
NUMECA International is a worldwide provider of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software and consulting services. NUMECA software is used for the simulation, design, and optimization of fluid flow and heat transfer. It is used by product developers, design, and research engineers, allowing them to reach superior product quality and performances at a reduced engineering cost.
NUMECA International``s corporate headquarters are located in Brussels, with offices, resellers, and service centers in Brazil, China, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Russia, Spain, and the USA. The company won the Grand Prix Entreprendre 2000 from the Brussels Chamber of Commerce and Industry for its success in exporting high tech products worldwide.
Name: NUMECA FINE/Open
OS: Windows 7 / 8 and Linux 64bit
With a Premium account you can download files having Fullspeed