GForce Minimonsta v1.2.2 MacOSX | 32.7 MB
The original Minimoog was manufactured between 1971 and 1982 and was an instant classic thanks to its musician friendly logical layout, tactile front panel, warm oscillators and powerful 24dB lowpass filter. In its time 13,000 were sold but if you want one now be prepared to pay handsomely. The Minimonsta is an award winning, highly detailed and accurate emulation of this original instrument with heaps of attitude. We think of it as a Minimoog emulation on steroids because whereas, until the Minimonsta, numerous Minimoog clones simply attempted to copy the original instrument and then add one or two features such as polyphony and another LFO, the Minimonsta takes a radically different look at this vintage masterpiece and operates on two levels.
* Analog modeling of the legendary Minimoog
* All original features including 3 oscillators and the famous Moog 4-pole, 24dB/octave filter
* Additional LFO & ADSR for modulation of almost every parameter
* Vast MIDI control possibilities
* Monophonic, polyphonic, legato and unison trigger modes
* Fully programmable with over 6000 factory patches (including many from Rick Wakeman)
* Real-time morphing between up to twelve patches via keyboard control
* External input allows filter to be used as plug-in effect
* Delay effect
* Full automation support
Buy a Premium Account uploaded.net or Rapidgator.net = High speed+parallel downloads!