Pilgway, the development studio behind 3D-Coat, popular voxel sculpting, 3d-model detailing and drawing application, announced version 4.0.04B1 of 3D-Coat.
With V4 we have taken massive effort to deliver a whole set of new great features into 3D-Coat, all to make it an even more powerful and versatile 3D graphics toolset capable of realizing your most daring ideas…
- VRML2 export/import for better compatibility with 3d-printers
- File dialog for Windows got better functionality (just become standard)
- Baking ppp->ppp problem fixed, there was unnecessary seams while baking
- Clear all layers button in layers panel
- more convenient placing for primitives - "Place on pen" options and sub-options, see primitives tool
- different other mantis reported problems fixed
Currently Andrew Shpagin is Lead Programmer and Director of the 3D-Coat project. He gained experience of creating game development tools while working on game projects at GSC Game World studio, where he occupied the position of Lead Programmer in the strategy department. Andrew has 9 projects released. Many of them are well-known and popular not only in ex-USSR, but also in Europe, North America and Japan.
Buy PREMIUM ACCOUNT = Fast and Unlimited Speed, Resume and No Wait