Digital Tutors - Quick Start to After Effects: Volume 3 | 2.04 GB
Welcome to Volume 3 of the Quick Start to After Effects, a series of specially constructed courses meant to be followed in sequence and interspersed with valuable exercises to reinforce learned concepts.
In this volume, we will be creating a motion graphics piece that combines animated graphics and effects with live action footage. We will learn how to capture, and use tracking data to integrate elements of our graphics and how to build a HUD style interface that changes as the footage changes. We cover many complex effects that will get you thinking about how you can begin to combine multiple effects in your own projects to create truly unique looks.
We practice using track mattes and learn the power this simple element can have in transforming the realism of your project. By the end of this training, you will have learned some of the tricks that seasoned motion graphic and compositing artists use to create stunning work, and we will reinforce these techniques with a project that you can do on your own.
These courses are designed to be taken in sequence so we really encourage you to start with Volume 2 before continuing with this section. We also encourage you to take advantage of the assignments that follow each volume. These assignments will allow you to take what you've learned and apply those tools and techniques to your own projects.
1. Introduction and project overview 01:26
2. Color correction to match footage clips 15:09
3. Precomposing and creating a motion track with low contrast data 15:17
4. Creating a patch for a moving object using shape layers and track matting 12:17
5. Adding the glasses and building a blurred outer edge with a track matte 17:26
6. Combining layers for night vision 07:59
7. Using particles to create dust 11:48
8. Creating a lens reflection 07:02
9. Laying out the interface 11:57
10. Creating an animation preset 11:17
11. Using the Tracker 15:54
12. Creating a moving reflection flare 10:05
13. Adding the finishing touches with chromatic aberration and vignette 10:04
14. Volume 3 assignment 01:33
More Info: http://anonym.to/?http://www.digitaltutors.com /tutorial/1261-Quick-Start-to-After-Effects-Volume-3
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy a Premium Account Uploaded or Rapidgator or Secureupload = High speed + Parallel Downloads!
From Rapidgator (Premium Recommend)
From Secureupload (Premium Recommend)